Eliminate hassles, reduce check writing, and save a stamp! The City of Mesquite now offers FREE online account access
, our NEW online bill payment options saves you time and gives you more flexibility to pay your bill. Also, you may call our office at 702-346-5295 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to make a payment by phone. We accept Visa, Master, Discover and Debit cards.
You may sign up to pay your bill automatically every quarter or if you prefer, monthly payments can be arranged. If you are more comfortable with traditional payments, please give our office a call at 702-346-5295 and we will be glad to assist you in making one-time payments at your convenience.
You will still receive a monthly statement in the mail unless you choose the paperless billing option. Paperless billing benefits the environment and lowers costs by reducing paper consumption.
For your convenience, the City of Mesquite has several payment options available.
- Mail-in Payment: To pay by mail, send your statement along with a check or money order (no cash). The address to send your payment to is:
City of Mesquite - Sanitation
10 E. Mesquite Boulevard
Mesquite NV 89027
- In Person at City Hall: Payment can be made during regular office hours at City Hall, 10 E. Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada 89027. Office hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except legal holidays. Personal checks, cash, money orders or credit cards will be accepted.
- Night Drop at City Hall: A 24-hour drop box is located outside the office of City Hall, 10 E Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada 89027. Payments made in this manner will be retrieved at 8:00 a.m. each working day and posted to your account(s) during that day.
- Credit Card/EFT: This link will redirect you to the Customer Center where you will be required to log in to our secure area for paying your bill with a credit card, or by eCheck/Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Automatic Withdrawal: Automatic withdrawal from checking or savings accounts for the payment of sanitation service bills can be arranged by submitting a completed Authorization Form to the Sanitation office.