City Government‎ > ‎Departments‎ > ‎Public Works‎ > ‎

Street Light Repair

With so many streetlights to maintain, we appreciate your help in locating lights that are burned out or are malfunctioning. You can report them by calling the Public Works Department or report on line. The Public Works/Streets Department will repair that light within 10 days of the report.

  • Its easy to make the report, you will need to have the following information.
  • The light pole number.
  • The address nearest the pole is also needed to assist in locating the correct pole.
  • The nature of the problem (Examples: light burned out, light on in daylight, glare, etc.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the Public Works Department (702) 346-5237.

Submit a Street light repair request