Contact Us‎ > ‎

Broken Streetlight

We appreciate your help in finding lights that are out or are malfunctioning. You can report them by filling out the information below or by calling the Public Works Department. Its easy to make the report, you will need to have the following information:

  • The light pole number. 
  • The address nearest the pole is also needed to assist in locating the correct pole. 
  • Nature of the problem (Examples: light burned out, light on in daylight, glare, etc.)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the Public Works Department at (702)346-5237.