I Want To...‎ > ‎


          Message to Mayor & Council
          If you would like to send a message to the Mayor and Council you may do so here.

          To make a general comment or request information from the City use this form.

          A Broken Streetlight
          If you notice a broken streetlight you can report it here.

          Code Violations
          Abandoned cars, lots full of weeds or any other code violation can be reported here.

          Police Anonymous Tips
          If you would like to make an anonymous tip go here.

          Reporting dust or other air quality issues to the County can be done here.

          Have you noticed graffiti? Report it here.

          Drainage Issue
          Is a storm drain blocked? Report it here.