Administrative Services

The Administrative Services Division provides support for other Divisions in the Department.

The Administrative Services Division is the support for other Divisions in the Department. We are also the “face” of the Department when citizens come to the Police Department and need assistance. We are committed to customer service with our citizens and officers. The Administrative Services Division takes care of accident reports, finger prints, work cards, billings, sex offender and felon registration, and all other clerical support services. Copies of reports can be requested by filling out a report request form. The forms are located in the lobby.

To request a patrol officer, or to report suspicious people or vehicles or any non-life threatening event dial 702-346-6911.

The Administrative Services Division can provide police reports to the public according to Nevada State law. It is important to remember that if you are not involved with an incident you will not be able to obtain the report unless a person involved provides written notarized permission for you to pick up the report on their behalf. Other factors may also prevent you from obtaining a police report including, but not limited to, the case status, the type of case, and whether or not there were any juveniles involved with the incident. Any reports taken on juveniles are not in the custody of the Mesquite police department and therefore cannot be obtained through our Administrative Services Division. To obtain a juvenile report you must contact Juvenile Parole and Probation. Please Keep in mind the following when requesting Reports.

Report requests forms are available online under Forms

  • Reports will not be available the same day they are requested.
  • Report fees are implemented as follows
  • Fees: $5.00 per report and $10.00 per CD (if video footage was included in the report)$2.00 per picture (if pictures are included in the Report)
  • You must have a valid unexpired government issued ID with you at the time you request and pick up the report in order to prove that you are entitled to the report or registered owner of the vehicle listed in the report
  • You are not responsible to obtain a report for your insurance, your insurance is responsible to obtain these reports for you, it is included in the cost of your insurance when you pay them.
  • Portions of your report may be redacted in order to protect your privacy and the privacy of other persons involved in the report according to State Law.

Forms and Documents

No items found.

695 Mayan Circle

Mesquite,NV 89027

business Hours

Monday: 8am-4pm

Tuesday: 8am-4pm

Wednesday: 8am-noon

Thursday: 8am-4pm

Friday: 8am-4pm

Saturday-Sunday: Closed

Parent department
View FAQs
No items found.
No items found.
more contact


The Mesquite Police Department offers Livescan Fingerprinting as well as the FBI FD 285 Fingerprint cards. The following is a list of reminders when you come to get fingerprinted:

  • We are not open on national holidays. Our office is closed on state and federal holidays.
  • Livescan Fingerprints cost $65.
  • Fingerprint cards are provided and cost $10.00 for the first card and $5.00 for each additional card after that.
  • We accept Mastercard and Visa for payment (3% service fee)
  • Fingerprinting is done on a first come, first serve basis. We do not offer appointments.
  • Dry and Dirty hands can cause low quality prints. Be sure to wash and moisturize well before coming so that we can provide the best service possible.

Fingerprinting Hours:

  • Tuesday 6:30 am to 7 am(CCSD Staff ONLY)
  • Tuesday 10 am to Noon
  • Thursday Noon to 2 pm


Evidence and found property is released by appointment only during normal office hours.

Please call 702-346-5262 or email to set up an appointment.

Property will only be released to the owner listed in the police report. Our Evidence Technicians keep track of all items of evidentiary value on all the cases that we take reports on, as well as caring for found property, such as bicycles, that are turned in to the Police Department. Those wanting to claim an item need to call the number listed above during office hours prior to coming to make sure that our evidence personnel can be there. If the item has been held as evidence in a court case, a letter from the prosecuting attorney is needed to release the item. You also need Be prepared to provide proof of ownership so that we can release “your” property back to the right person. Being able to identify the item either through markings or serial numbers will enable us to make sure you get your property back. Bring a photo ID to verify your identity. Unclaimed property is periodically released to an auction company to be sold at auction out of our area. to auction through

Past Work




No items found.

Frequently Asked Questions


Where is the Police Administrative Services Division located and what are your hours?

Administrative Services is located at the Mesquite Police Station, at 695 Mayan Circle, Mesquite Nevada.  Fingerprinting services are available on Tuesdays from 10am-12pm and Thursdays 12pm-2pm. Our phone number is (702) 346-5262. After hours, you may enter the lobby and pick up a phone on the counter to contact the Dispatchers at ext. 6911.

Hours & Other Details


How much does it cost to get copies of police reports or arrest records?

We charge $5 for a copy of a report. Fingerprint cards can be made for $10.00 a card or $15 per set. We accept cash only.


Can I get a copy of someone else’s arrest records?

Only the subject of the arrest record may get copies of their record, unless they authorize someone else specifically to obtain the records. Authorization must be written and notarized and the person authorized must have picture identification.


Can I find out if I’m wanted?

The best way to find this information is to contact the courts directly. Because we cannot verify identity over the telephone, we can’t release the information if you call. If you come to Administrative Services in person, we are required to notify an officer, and you may be arrested.


How can I find out more about my case?

The detective handling your case is the best source of information. Call the Investigative Services Division  at 702-346-5262 ext.6073 and let them know you would like to speak to the detective handling your case. If you have the case number, let them know you have the number because it’s easier to look up your case with the number.