Mesquite Senior Services
Mesquite Senior Services provides older adults the opportunity for community involvement, education, recreation, health and fitness activities, information and referral services, and a balanced nutritional lunch program (both congregate and home-delivered)
- What: A delicious, well-balanced mealWhen: 11:00 – 12:30, Monday – FridayWhere: Mesquite Community and Senior Center at 102 West Old Mill Road
- All meals meet one-third the Recommended Daily Allowances for persons 60 years of age and older.
- There is a suggested confidential donation of $3.50 per meal for eveyone 60 or over.
- Guests under the age of 60 are also welcome at the full charge of $5.00.
Homebound Meal Delivery
- We deliver nutritious meals to qualified homebound seniors, age 60 and over.
- A hot meal delivered daily Monday through Friday.
- Two frozen meals provided for the weekend.
- A donation of $3.50 per meal is suggested but not required.
Health & Information Services
- A variety of preventative health & informational services are offered by local professionals free of charge at the Senior Center.
Telephone Reassurance Program
- A friendly volunteer will call to chat with you, make sure you are OK. If you do not answer the phone we will do a welfare check on you. To register for this program or for more information please call or come by the Senior Center.
Games & Recreation
- Card and Tile games are played daily at the Senior Center
- Fun excursions are planned regularly