Virgin Valley High School Homecoming Parade 5 - 6 pm, October 11, 2018
Virgin Valley Homecoming Parade 2018
Gather the entire family and come join the fun and entertainment on Thursday,October 11, 2018 and be a part of the excitement of the Annual Virgin Valley Homecoming Parade with the theme being “BLAST FROM THE PAST”
Thursday evening, get your spot early along the parade route as traffic will be diverted off of the boulevard from Woodbury to Sandhill at 4:45PM. Bring your lawn chairs and some refreshments to stay hydrated and enjoy the parade.The parade will head East on Mesquite Blvd on the south side lanes (City Hall side) of the street. Remember; please attend the PEP RALLY at VVHS Gymnasium immediately after the parade.
Friday,October 12, 2018 come and enjoy the Homecoming football game against Sunrise Mountain High School at the Dog Pound Stadium 7:00PM at Virgin Valley High School.
Just a reminder, please stays off the medians.
Virgin Valley Community Homecoming Parade Route
October 11, 2018 5:00 PM.
· The parade staging area will be in the LDS Chapel Parking lot on 100 North Arrowhead Lane.
· Parade will begin at 5:00PM and leave the LDS parkinglot turning (Left) on North Arrowhead Lane. (Heading towards Mesquite Blvd).
· Parade then will turn Left (East) onto Mesquite Blvd (normal direction of traffic).
· Parade will be heading east for about 0.7 miles.
· Parade then will turn Left (North) on North Willow, ending here. Entries can head back to the staging area taking Old Mill Rd back to the LDS chapel on 100 North Arrowhead.
· 4:50PM Traffic will be diverted off of Mesquite Boulevard between Woodbury and Sandhill
For more information about this event and other programs please download the app, it’s available for iOS or Android devices at http://tour.mesquitenv.gov/. Download it today and discover more of Mesquite!
For more information on this and other programs please contact the Department of Athletics & Leisure Services at (702) 346-8732. Register for youth and adult programs online at: www.mesquitenv.gov for more information and to stay connected via social media, our Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesquiteNVRecreation or at the Administrative Offices located at 100 W. Old Mill Road.