Important information regarding the homecoming parade including route, times, and applications.
Float Application PDF Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EnPgG2ZWsRBGSUqFRynT4PM-QDbNIdJf/view?usp=sharing
Float Application PDF Fillable Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1npKO8AiFgh6o-qM8kYZPpqon66hYZVq3/view?usp=sharing
(Note: If using PDF Fillable you must download the file in order to fill out information)
Virgin Valley Community Homecoming Parade 2021
MESQUITE, NV (Leisure Services Dept.) - Gather the entire family and come join the fun and entertainment on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 and be a part of the excitement of the Annual Virgin Valley Homecoming Parade with the theme being “A Night to Remember”: ‘High School Musical’
Wednesday evening get your spot early along the parade route as traffic will be diverted off of the boulevard from Woodbury to Sandhill at 4:50PM. Bring your lawn chairs and some refreshments to stay hydrated and watch and enjoy the parade. The parade will head East on Mesquite Blvd on the south side lanes (City Hall side) of the street. Remember; please attend the PEP RALLY at VVHS Gymnasium immediately after the parade.
Friday, October 15, 2021 come and enjoy the Homecoming football game against Western Warriors High School at the Dog Pound Stadium at Virgin Valley High School kick off is at 7:00PM.
Just a reminder, please stays off the medians.
Virgin Valley Community Homecoming Parade Route:
October 13, 2021 5:00PM.
• The parade staging area will be in the LDS Chapel Parking lot on 100 North Arrowhead Lane.
• Parade will begin at 5:00PM and leave the LDS parking lot turning (Left) on North Arrowhead Lane. (Heading towards Mesquite Blvd).
• Parade then will turn Left (East) onto Mesquite Blvd heading (normal direction of traffic).
• Parade will be heading east for about 0.7 miles.
• Parade then will turn Left (North) on North Willow, ending. Entries can head back to the staging area taking Old Mill Rd back to the LDS chapel on 100 North Arrowhead.
• 4:50PM Traffic will be diverted off of Mesquite Boulevard between Woodbury and Sandhill